Return & Refund Policy
This Policy is applicable for all Ricoh & PENTAX Products (“Product”).
Within 7 days of delivery, you may return an unopened, unused Product to Ricoh
Pentax for a refund. If your Product has been opened and used, it is no longer eligible to be returned.
Ricoh imaging will repair or replace your Ricoh & PENTAX within 1 year from the date of purchase should your Ricoh & PENTAX breakdown under normal use.
See below for exclusions on what will not be repaired or replaced.
The following situations are not covered by this warranty even if they occur during the above period.
- Malfunctions caused by misuse (e.g. operating other than as specified in the user guide)
- Malfunctions caused by repair, modification, or disassembly by a party other than a repair service provider designated by us
- Malfunctions caused by phenomena such as fire, natural disasters, geological events, lightning, or abnormal voltage
- Malfunctions that do not occur naturally, such as those caused by flooding, salt, dousing with liquids (e.g. rainwater, juice, alcoholic drinks), dropping, impact, entry of sand or dirt inside the camera, and pressure
- Malfunctions occurring from causes such as improper storage (as stated in the user guide), occurrence of mold, or improper care
- If the product was purchased at another retailer other than Ricoh Pentax.
- Ricoh Pentax. accepts no responsibility for any loss caused in relation to use of the camera, including loss of data, loss of opportunities, loss of profits, recovery expenses, payments to third parties, or other incidental, indirect or secondary loss, regardless of whether the malfunction occurs during the free repair period.
Requesting a repair/replacement
- This warranty service is valid only in the India. If repair becomes necessary while overseas, have the product repaired/replaced after returning to the India.
- When requesting repairs, please be certain to back up all data currently in your camera in advance. In the repair service process, at our company’s discretion, we may decide to replace the customer’s camera with a new camera or the equivalent.
- You can request a repair/replacement by sending an email to us at firstname.lastname@example.org